Irish Private Tours - County Wicklow
County Wicklow is just south of Dublin, ideally located for a Day Tour out of Dublin or the first day of an extended tour.
Wicklow is known as Ireland’s Garden County for its landscaped gardens and natural heather-clad mountains, waterfalls, valleys and lakes.
Enjoy the scenic drive through the mountains passing Lough Tay on the way to Glendalough, the monastic site dating back to the 6th century.
Visit Avoca Handweavers craft shop and café and settle back for the coastal drive back to Dublin via Killiney and Dalkey.
Wicklow Day Tour
- Pick up from your accommodation or cruise ship.
- Sally Gap scenic mountain drive.
- Glenmacnass Waterfall
or Lough Tay
- Glendalough monastic settlement founded in the 6th century by St Kevin.
- Avoca Handweavers - café and craft shop.
- Avoca Village - Location for TV series Ballykissangel.
- Coastal drive back to Dublin via Killiney and Dalkey.
Discounted Prices apply when tours booked directly with Irish Private Tours. Admission Fees not included in tour price,
lunch stop can be arranged, but cost not included in tour price.
- 1 to 3 Guests - Total €450 - Discounted Price €400.
- 4 to 7 Guests - Total €500 - Discounted Price €450.
Michael is a very safe and careful driver and his automobile is extremely comfortable.
Our full day tour included the Wicklow mountains and Powerscourt Gardens. We also stopped at
the Avoca Mills where we observed the old way of weaving, had lunch and purchased some great
woollen items. Michael's tour was the highlight of our two day visit to Dublin and we highly
recommend Michael for this tour!
Wicklow - The Garden of Ireland by
Glenmacnass Waterfall in Co. Wicklow on the military road between the Sally Gap and Glendalough.
Glendalough Upper Lake on a windy day.
Irish Private Tours Privacy, Terms and Conditions